Crimes including killing in the name of cow protection are increasing alarmingly . Two Muslim youths, Junaid and Naseer from were allegedly killed by the Gau Raksha Task Force and their charred bodies d found inside a vehicle in Haryana’s Bhiwani district on February 16.
Almost 15 days ago young boy Waris from Mewat wala also allegedly beaten up brutally by so called cow protectors. Waris later lost his during treatment of the injuries.
In view of this, A team of Khudai Khidmatgars under the leadership of Delhi Khudai Khidmatgar leader Jatin Bhalla, Faisal Khan, Tarannum Bano, Rizwan Khan and Taslim Ahmed of Mewat Khudai Khidmatgar team reached Ghatmika in Mewat district Bharatpur village .
We will also submit a memorandum to the Human Rights Commission, Minorities Commission, Hisar District Administration against this brutal killings.
Few important facts
- No one from the Haryana Police administration came to take statements , inquire or even the inform about the bodies .
- According to eye witnesses there were 10-12 accused in 3 vehicles who were involved in the brutal crime.
- After being beaten up brutally , condition of the victims was so critical that the personals present in Ferozepur Jhirka police station refused to take them into custody. After which they took them to Loharu in Bhiwani Haryana and later their charred bodies were found in the burnt vehicles.
- Nasir and Junaid’s hail from economically challenged families . While both of them were bread earners of the family . Junaid’s was also care taker of his psychological challenged brothers family.
- Villagers told that it is common for alleged cow protectors to pick people in the name of cow protection and extort money from them . if money is received on demand, they are released and if they are not in a position to pay, they are handed over to the police
A protest is also going on in the village demanding arrest of the culprits. Soon we will be releasing detailed report along with other organizations .
Thanks & Regards
24/84,Friends Appartment,Ghaffar Manzil
Jamia Nagar,New Delhi-110025